Car Sales Executives - Chiswick & Wimbledon Park Honda & Kia
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Car Sales Executives – Chiswick, Wimbledon Park Honda & Kia
Salary: £35,000 – £65,000 pa realistic OTE (varying according to experience – there is no ceiling)
Locations: Chiswick Honda, Wimbledon Park Honda & GWR Kia
Hours: 45.5 per week - Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
If you’re as passionate about cars as you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for you. We have continuous opportunities for enthusiastic and determined individual’s to join our industry leading sales teams selling both new and used vehicles. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
- Achieve and strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Accomplish maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales.
- Ensure industry leading standards are adhered to and customer excellence and satisfaction is maintained at all times
- Carry out comprehensive and accurate appraisals of part exchange vehicles
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development
- Proactive use of database for prospecting and customer follow ups in order to maximise sales and maintain repeat business
Whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacture training will be provided.
- A full UK driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
In return we offer a superior remuneration package including additional quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities. As wells as other benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.