Service Advisor - Kia
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Service Advisor - Kia
Salary: OTE £25,000 - £30,000 (This will vary according to experience)
Location: Brentford, London, TW8 9AU
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Alternate Saturday Mornings 8.00am – 12.30pm
We have an opportunity for an experienced service advisor to join our aftersales team within the first UK flagship Kia dealership. Offering you the opportunity to start at ground level and grow with the dealership, which boasts a multi-level 41,000sqft showroom. The highly visible site is part of Kia’s plans to push the brand forward in the UK. We think the unique, original design of the dealership will attract customers in from far and wide. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfactions and strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
- Arranging customer bookings for the workshop
- Understand the customer needs and correctly interpret instructions to complete job cards/repair orders.
- Assist with planning the forward capacity of the workshop.
- Monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required ensuring the customer is fully updated / aware of timescales.
- To seek, record and communicate authority for any extra work required or parts to be ordered or fitted.
- Check, inspect and test incoming and outgoing vehicles and work including acting as quality controller, as required.
- Ensure that work done, parts and consumables used and tests carried out are accurately recorded on the job card/repair order. Cost the work and raise invoices.
- Ordering agreed parts from the parts department and to order agreed sub-contract work.
- Experience of working within an automotive service department is essential.
- A full UK driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proficient IT skills and preferably previous experience with DMS systems, e.g. Kerridge.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- A self-starter who is able to work under their own initiative, multi task and achieve deadlines
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Organisational skills and able to follow strict procedures
- Smart appearance
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.