Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Qualified Bodyshop Paint Sprayer – Chiswick
Salary: OTE 30,000K + (Negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Chiswick Honda, W4 5YT
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm this will include some Saturdays, we would ask any candidate to be flexible as additional working hours may be required to fulfil customer’s needs.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Bodyshop Paint Sprayer join our busy team. The purpose of this role is to carry out body repairs to motor vehicles, ensuring the highest standards are achieved at all times.
- Prepare and repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembly
- Use the paint mixing system to ensure accurate paint matches with the minimum waste of materials.
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, following all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from the manufacturer.
- Assist with bodywork estimates.
- Examine vehicles completely and report upon condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and report any further work required vehicle faults.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- A Full Driving licence is essential
- Able to work to customer driven timescales
- Work as part of a team or on their own.
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
In return we offer
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.