Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Café Assistant – Chiswick Honda
Salary: Meets National Minimum Wage.
Location: Chiswick, W4 5YT
Hours: Full time: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a rota basis.
We are looking for a Café Assistant to join our team within our vibrant Chiswick Honda dealership. The role is to provide beverages and snacks to customers in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring the highest level of customer service and hygiene at all times.
- Food and drinks preparation, with minimum wastage, utilising the highest levels of hygiene practices as identified by Catering regulations and guidelines.
- Serving customers (staff and external customers) in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Food and drink ordering, maintaining records relating to orders, consumption and stock.
- Maintain cleanliness of the café at all times.
- Undertake a supervisory role when required
- Account for all cash and cheques received in relation to the operation of the café and to safeguard Company monies at all times.
- Previous catering experience is preferred although not essential as full training will be given.
- Friendly and approachable
- Outstanding levels of customer service and communication skills
- Proficient level of Maths
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.