Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. Next year Norton Way Group will celebrate its 30th anniversary and in 2017 the group placed in the AM top 30 biggest dealer groups in the UK.
The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Customer Service Advisor/Bookings Agent.
Salary: Basic £17,000 per annum (OTE of £21,000 to £25,000 with commission - depending on experience)
Hours: (40 hours per week) Monday to Saturday as per rota (1 Saturday per month) between the hours of 08:00am and 18:00pm.
Location: Chiswick Honda, West London, W4 5YT
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service advisor to work in our fast paced, vibrant central call centre booking in customers for Service, MOT and aftersales work, based in Chiswick Honda. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving set targets.
- Market and actively sell any group product to ensure that targeted Sales and profits are achieved
- Promote service packages and to up sell on these products wherever possible
- Contact all customers due for warranty recalls on the manufacturer databases and update relevant databases as applicable.
- Ensure that the telesales process operates efficiently and to the highest possible standards, in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction and maximise workshop capacity
- Previous call centre experience essential
- Aftersales knowledge or previous experience of working within a motor dealership environment is preferred, however whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacture training will be provided.
- Target driven with a determination to succeed
- This is a customer focused position so outstanding communication skills are a must
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Proficient IT Skills and preferably previous experience with DMS systems
- Ability to follow set procedures
- A superior remuneration package
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.