Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan and Skoda and Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Meet and Greet Receptionist
- Salary: £18,000-£21-000k pa (depending on experience)
- Hours: Monday to Sunday (40 Hours a week) between the hours of 8am – 7pm on a rota basis.(Dual applicants will be considered for a job share)
- Location: West London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Meet and Greet Receptionist to join our reception team covering Chiswick Honda and GWR Kia. You will be the first point of contact for all customers giving you the opportunity to make a difference and become an integral part of the team.We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys and thrives on interaction with customers both in person and on the telephone
- Meet and greet customers, politely ascertain what they require and inform the relevant members of staff to deal with the customer.
- Answer the telephone promptly, within 3 rings in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Pass calls on to the relevant member of staff quickly and efficiently, taking messages where necessary and e-mail to the correct person/department immediately.
- Maintain an accurate log of all calls.
- Providing administrative assistance as required
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Commitment to providing customer excellence to ensure every customer contact with the business is a positive experience
- Proficient administration and IT skills
In return we offer additional benefits such as;
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.