Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda and Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
PDI Centre Parts and Administration Support
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000k pa OTE (depending on experience)
Location: Arlesey, Beds
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
We have an opportunity for a PDI Parts Centre and Administration Support to join our highly successful Corporate Team. The role involves assisting with the day to day running of a busy new car preparation workshop, raising preparation documentation and prioritising workflow to ensuring maximum customer satisfaction at all times.
- Monitor all orders and preparation work to ensure that they are completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the corporate management team as early as possible.
- Checking for manufacturers recalls and liaising with retail outlets to ensure work completed.
- Fulfill requests and Parts orders, ensuring their requirements are met correctly and on time.
- Receipting parts, stock control and issuing parts to technicians.
- Invoice work carried out and ensure all necessary documentation is completed.
- Receive and process Mat and Pack orders placed by the corporate team.
Skills and experience
- Whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing. Full training be provided.
- Able to provide the highest quality of service to customers
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Ability to follow procedures
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction
- A Full driving licence is preferred although not essential
In return we offer additional benefits such as; Flexible holiday scheme Child care voucher scheme Contributory pension scheme Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts We hold a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.