Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Qualified Motorcycle Technician – Chiswick Honda
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Location: Chiswick Honda, W4 5YT
Hours: Monday to Saturday on a rota, 5 days a week.
We have an opportunities for a fully qualified and experienced Motorcycle Technicians to join our busy Honda bike workshop. You will work on Honda’s range of world renowned products, from the Vision 110 Scooter to the famous CBR1000RR Fireblade and the most revolutionary and innovative models such as the All New Africa Twin CRF1000 Adventure Bike. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
- Carry out repairs and services to motorcycles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers' manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2 years plus experience as a qualified motorcycle technician
- A full UK motorcycle licence
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
In return we offer
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.