Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Trainee Sales Administrator
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Letchworth, SG6 1BL
Hours: 40 Hours per week - Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
We currently have an opportunity for a Trainee Sales Administrator to join our busy Sales Administration team based in Letchworth. The role offers the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience within the industry.
- Arranging for sold vehicles to be registered.
- Input of information on the AFRL system
- Ensure that the sales process operates efficiently and to the highest possible standards, by implementing documented procedures.
- Preparation of quotations, letters, invoices, forms, etc., as requested.
- Monitoring all orders and preparation work to ensure that they are completed by the times required and to report any likely delays as early as possible. Recording any alterations to orders.
- To accurately record all orders, purchases, stock, demonstrators, sales and registrations, to prepare department performance statistics and reports and to communicate the necessary information to the manufacturer.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within an administrative or office environment preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible team worker
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.