Who is eligible?
To qualify for the Mazda Motability scheme you must receive one of the following benefits:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Please note that you should expect to receive your allowance for
the full length of the agreement. However, as long as you have at least
12 months award remaining, you can join.
Motability Contract Hire
- The Mazda Motability Contract Hire Scheme is available over a three year period.
- You will have to exchange your allowance, and pay an Advance Payment, where applicable.
- Maintenance, servicing, insurance and full breakdown cover for the vehicle, provided by the RAC, are included for the duration of the agreement.