Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Driver/Site Co-ordinator – GWR KIA, Brentford, TW8 9FX
Salary: Meets national minimum wage
Location: GWR KIA, Brentford, TW8 9FX
Hours:Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, although some flexibility may be required outside of these hours.
We are currently have an opportunity for a driver/site co-ordinator to join our busy sales team. The role offers the opportunity to build the valuable knowledge and skills needed to be successful and grow within the industry. You will collect, deliver and control vehicles as required, ensuring all vehicles are displayed according to Company standards. You must guarantee complete customer care and satisfaction at all times.
- Collect, deliver and move vehicles as directed
- Rotate used car display ensuring all spaces are filled, vehicles are correctly numbered with headboards and are locked.
- Ensure the movement of all part exchange vehicles, reporting any faults to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain the tidiness, cleanliness, security and display standards of the Sales Department and demonstrators to the highest possible standard
- Check, inspect and test incoming stock and outgoing vehicles and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Stock taking.
Skills & Experience
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to deliver exceptional levels of Customer service
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organiser and the ability to adhere to strict procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.